Laser Dentistry has become more popular in the recents years due to its quick procedure completion times, and minimal scarring/discomfort following dental work. When used in conjunction with other methods of dental treatment, the use of lasers can drastically improve the quality of treatment and recovery time you will endure.
Dental lasers can be used to:
- reduce the pain associated with canker or cold sores.
- expose wisdom teeth that have only partially erupted.
- adjust muscle attachments that prohibit proper jaw movement.
- remove overgrown tissues caused by taking certain medications.
- perform biopsies.
- treat inflamed gum tissues and help combat the onset of gum disease.
- remove gum and bone tissues for crown lengthening.
- help treat infections if found while performing root canal procedures.
- speed up tooth whitening services.